Welcome to the WB MasterMind!
Contact Giseptte at email@example.com if you have any questions or requests.
You will be picked up at the airport upon your arrival. Please turn on your phone when you land and a member of our team or your driver will message you with information on where to meet up after you pick up your luggage at baggage claim.
On the morning of Thursday, October 10th, you will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the airport arriving at least one hour prior to your scheduled flight.
You will be taken directly to the Hilton Garden Inn in Dobbs Ferry, NY after you have been picked up at the airport.
When you arrive, go to the front desk and pick up your room key. You are encouraged to go to your room and relax prior to meeting the group for orientation at 4:00pm on the main floor (it is the same level as the check-in desk).
Association of Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Professionals (AHEPP)/UNMC
UMass Memorial Healthcare
Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center & Spanish Peaks Veterans Community Living Center
Metro Health & Medical Preparedness Coalition (MN)
University of Kansas Health System
New Mexico Department of Health
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
1. Identify the top 3 challenges facing healthcare organizations in emergency management and continuity planning
2. Review and update the 10-healthcare resiliency maturity index indicators for national benchmarking
3. Establish 3 themes that will lead and influence the national conversation on healthcare resiliency
Expected outcomes include:
1. Agreement regarding the path forward to solve the top 3 challenges identified during the sessions and next steps to take
2. An updated and approved set of 10 maturity index indicators to help inform program decisions, measure program performance and benchmark against national trends (the discrete data collected remains confidential, but output is available to all participants)
3. Consensus and recommendations on the most effective way to lead and influence the national conversation on healthcare resiliency
October 8, 2019
Arrivals, pick up from airport, settle in at hotel, lunch
4pm – 9pm Orientation, introductions, wine tasting, buffet dinner at hotel
October 9, 2019
8am – 9am Coffee + Breakfast
9am – 10am Kick off – Angela Devlen
10am – Noon Interactive Session – The top 3 challenges facing healthcare organizations in emergency management and continuity planning
Noon – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 3pm Interactive Session 2 - Review and update the 10-healthcare resiliency maturity index indicators for national benchmarking
3pm – 4:30 pm Action Plan Reviews – Recommendations on the 3 themes that will lead and influence the national conversation on healthcare resiliency
4:30 – 5pm Debrief + Closing Remarks
Return/Refresh at Hotel
7pm – Dinner at City Perch
October 10, 2019
AM – Transportation to airport - Your driver will pick you up at the hotel and bring you to the airport. Exact pick up times will be provided to each of you individually.