Our focus is health care.
We advise the top health care organizations nationwide, deliver interactive education programs and conduct industry research. Our goal is for you to gain the support, knowledge and resources needed to effectively lead at times of crisis and ensure the continuity of your services - even during disasters.
Work side-by-side with one of our expert advisers to develop strategies and programs for your organization. Our expertise includes:
- Strategic Program Design
- Exercises and Drills
- Downtime Planning for Critical IT Systems
- Continuity Planning
- Emergency Operations Planning
- IT, Facilities and Supply Chain Service Interruption Planning
Join us for interactive workshops or sign up for a Resiliency eLab demo to access curriculum drawn from real-world experiences. Our curriculum ranges from single-module courses to a comprehensive online curriculum designed to:
- Educate participants on how to engage leadership effectively.
- Show participants how to work with department managers to gain the information they need for their plans.
- Provide participants with the guidance, exclusive resources, and templates they need to develop their programs and plans.
Gain access to lessons learned, client-only resources and new industry research to help advance your program. The Wakefield Brunswick National Health Care Benchmarking Survey provides the only health care specific data on:
- Budgets and staffing resources committed to preparedness, continuity and disaster recovery
- Capabilities regarding recovery of critical IT systems
- Program maturity index ratings on leadership, emergency operations and continuity planning
Looking for resources your organization can use right now? We have what you need.